Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthday Present





So on Saturday I decided to make a little shrug jacket for my daughters little friend. I used simplicity 4255. Its a really cute pattern and pretty easy to follow. The only problem I had was trying to figure out how to sew the sleeves. But after careful examination I did it.

I used Ikea duvet covers for the outer fabric and lining fabric. I think the combination works well together. Not sure what colour dress this shrug would work best with though. My latest craze at the moment is making yoyo's. They are so easy and I think they add a nice touch. I found the button in a nice shop in Clonmel, only 10 cent. I love a bargain. She will be receiving her present today, and I hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails