Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Back and all's well

We got back, the holiday was great. It was fun to have to do nothing all day. We even got some snow. Excuse the very blurry picture.


It was great  to catch up with family who live so far away.  And relax...



This was our view on the ferry coming into Stockholm. Was a lovely crisp morning.

I am planning on taking part in this sew along over on Gertie's blog.  And I am just waiting for the pattern to arrive. Its a beginner pattern. Its a gorgeous wrap over dress.






 With the aid of the sew along I hope it will be  fabulous. I am thinking of using this fabric.




The sew along starts on Dec 6th. So if you are interested head on over to Gertie's and join in.

1 comment:

  1. Well well i'm looking forward to see what will come out of this fabric, I love the colours and paterns, reminds me of japanese woodcuts..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails