Friday, May 6, 2011

New Tops

This week I made myself 2 Summer tops. Both from Burdastyle, the first is a pattern for a cami top. I used an Ikea duvet cover for this. Not crazy about the colour, but it was cheap!!

I did not add the elastic under the bust cos I like it better to hang loose.

I like how it turned out, now we just need some more warm weather.

The second top is this great free pattern from Burdastyle again, found here. I love this pattern I love how it drapes.

I used a vintage sheet to make it, washed of course. And I also used fold over elastic for the neck line.

I will definately be making more of this one, its such an easy shape to wear.

Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails