Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

30-Day Photo Challenge

Hi, I am taking part in a 30 day photo challenge over at White Peach Photography. You can find the details here. Basically you take a picture every day for the month of June. There is a different theme for each day. Its already on Day 3 now, so I am combining the first 3 days.

Here goes then Day 1- self portrait. I hate taking pictures of myself, this was taken in the garden in full sun. I like the shadow.





Day 2-What I wore today. Its a blouse I made using a vintage pattern and some yellow gingham ( a sheet) I had lying around. I lenghtened the top into a tunic, and I'm wearing my jeans again.






Day 3- Clouds

Believe it or not there are no clouds in the sky today, its a miracle. So I took a picture of these flowers in my garden. They kind of look cloud like with the sky in the background?


And there is a Flickr group set up here. This is going to be fun. Hope I can do all 30 days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how exciting! I love all three of your photographs the flowers do resemble clouds :)
    I am going to enjoy the following posts - I am sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails