Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Market





The market was great, loads of people turned out for it, and I sold some of my wares. Met lots of nice new people and a good day was had by all. Only problem is now I have to start sewing all over again for my next market which will probably be the Leixlip Salmon Festival. Held on the June Bank holiday. Its a great day the main street is closed to traffic and lots of people come from the surrounding areas to enjoy themselves. So its busy busy busy for me. I took some pics of the last Crafty Market, but they are very bad quality, too low lighting. I put them up anyway for you to enjoy....

1 comment:

  1. Your market stand looks interesting. From one single picture I spotted many things I could buy for myself or as a gift for someone. Hope you sell many!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails