Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sewing like a MadWoman







All alone now since my visitors left. Great fun was had by all, even though it rained a lot, and was extremely cold. Never mind the scenery is fantastic here. we went walking in Glencree.

I've been getting ready for my Crafty Market, which takes place on Sunday. This time I've decided to make some more little vintage kiddies clothes. I bought these too cute patterns and have started sewing up some of them. They are all size 1 thought, so I'm thinking I will have to size them up (don't actually know how to do that).

Even if they are small little items, they still take lots of time to make. I love how the vintage childrens clothes are so sweet when made up.

Hope it goes well, there should be a great crowd, new location in the centre of Dublin. See you there maybe and wish me luck with the selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails